STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
At Surrey Strength & Performance, we offer the best Strength & Conditioning services for amateur and professional athletes in the area. We have industry leading coaches, in a world class facility that is easily accessible for most of London, Surrey, Kent and Sussex.
We offer two options for athletes:
- 1:1 Personal Training with a Coach – for those who want a detailed, tailored program to the individual and sport at their own time
- Small Group Training – Our Strength & Conditioning session takes place every Wednesday at 8pm and is a more affordable option than 1:1 training. You can effectively come to our Strength & Conditioning class AND get a complimentary recovery class every Sunday for just £50 per month.
Our unique program includes instruction in movement training, injury reduction and rehabilitation, linear and lateral speed techniques, foot speed and agility, explosive power development, proper functional strength training and energy system conditioning. Athletes are closely supervised as the coach takes them through an intense 90-minute workout with attention always being paid to proper technique and safety.
We can improve:
- SPEED – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER – Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping & Landing Techniques
- STRENGTH – Functional Approach, Thorough Instruction, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body & Core
- CONDITIONING – Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes.
- FLEXIBILITY – Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
- INJURY REDUCTION – Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilisation